Siemiatycze is a city situated near the Bug river at 15 km from Drohiczyn. Easy to do by bicycle or there are regular busses to this town. The Siemiatycze County is characterised by rich natural and touring values thanks to its picturesque location at the Bug river.
|Siemiatyczy square in the city center
The places worth seeing in Siemiatycze and vicinity are:
- Church under the invocation of Our Lady Assumption, consecrated in the first half of the 17th century
- The convent complex from the beginning of the 18th century - synagogue from the end of the 18th century
- Evangelical chapel from the turn of the 18th century
- St. Anna chapel from the beginning of the 19th century
- The orthodox church of St. Peter and St. Paul, the Apostles, from the second half of the 19th century P
- Park formerly belonging to the manor in Baciki rednie
- Monumental cemetery orthodox church in Rogawka
- Former settlement area in Cecele discovered during archaeological excavations (the found exhibits constitute part of the collection of Archaeological Museum in Warsaw).
... more information on www.siemiatycze.pl